a. In Vitro Studies:
Linq Labs has the ability to perform detailed in vitro studies with a wide variety of cell lines, primary as well as secondary cultures, including mini organelles, as well as creation of 3D cultures for diagnostic as well as non-bio-device purposes
Linq Labs performs a wide range of routine as well as customized assays, involving cellular as well as non-cellular utilization. Some of these are given below. In case the assay of your choice is not mentioned here, please feel free to contact us
- Cellular Assays: Includes cell viability assays using dyes ranging from simple exclusion dyes to advanced fluorophores and luminophores.
- Proliferation Assays: MTT, CAA, CFU and similar assays.
- ROS Studies: Cellular free radical detection assays including ROS, Peroxy-nitrite, SuperOxide etc
- Enzyme Assays: We perform enzyme assays on a wide range of cellular and mini-organelle as well as 3D nano-bio-structures including ROS scavenging Enzymes, Enzymes governing the inflammatory and regulatory pathways etc. We conduct these assays not only on in vitro samples, but also using plasma samples.
- Protein Studies: Linq Labs can perform protein detection, identification, quantitation, localization, purification etc. using standard technologies
- Genomic Studies: Genome related assays like RT-PCR, qR-PCR etc are performed at Linq labs, for multiple therapeutic purposes
- Customized Studies: Linq Labs also has the ability to perform customized end to end studies in various fields of Biomedical Applications including Cancer, Diabetes among others.
Linq Labs homes a fully functional BioBank, which supplies solid and fluid tissue samples, along with de-personalized medical data. It also houses cell lines, which may be used for studies, or accessed post expansion.
d. Microbiological Studies:
Linq Labs provides a comprehensive range of antimicrobial efficacy testing for a range of products such as cosmetics and healthcare products
We provide end to end testing services which include protocol development, IRB/ Ethics committee clearance (if applicable, study conduct which may include recruitment of subjects, data collection and analysis and report generation. Linq Labs has a database of several thousand active healthy volunteers
Testing is done on wide range of microorganisms which include all kinds of aerobic and anerobic organisms
Linq Labs has successfully completed 100+ studies in antimicrobial hand wash for a US sponsor
Our testing services includes the following but not limited to: